If you need an inexpensive website but aren’t sure where to begin, you have come to the right place.
Most managers and business owners are not versant in Internet marketing, and therefore, don’t know which features or functionality a website needs to have.
Generally, website developers and web designers don’t know much, if anything, about marketing. They enjoy the challenge of including the latest technology, animations, and other bells & whistles, that do not focus on the important issues: Traffic and conversion.
Why Hire Us?
We take all the complexity out of website building. We create self-managed sites that include:
- Well-designed layout & functionality.
- Never-get-lost navigation.
- Full site search capabilities so that your customers can find content anywhere on your site.
- Search engine friendly designs. Built-in SEO right from the start.
- Easy to update.
- Integration with social networking sites.
Read: A simple process
An Effective Website Works for You
- Design: Looks professional and can be viewed properly on any computer.
- Message: Purpose is clear immediately.
- Navigation: Intuitive – your visitor will never get lost.
- Value to users: Performs some kind of function that the public sees as valuable. Updates are easy and painless.
- Value to the owner: Usually performs an “action” function that benefits your organization. Generates leads or sales for your products and services.
- SEO: Optimized for search. Includes basic SEO built-in, right from the start.
- Marketing: Promoted in ways that increase its exposure to its intended audience. Takes advantage of the latest Internet technologies and trends.
Why do Some Sites Not Perform?
- Site design lacks coordination.
- Navigation is poorly thought out and disorganized. Visitors cannot easily find information, they get lost, and leave the site.
- The site does not present a cohesive message.
- The message is not well-defined.
- The offer is not immediately clear to the visitor.
- Lacks a clear path for the call-to-action.
- Fails to offer something of value.
- Contains bells and whistles that add no value.
- The site is not well-optimized in terms of basic SEO.
- The site is not promoted effectively.
We Develop an Effective Web Presence
- A simple, sleek website will outperform a showy or gaudy one.
- If you are operating on a tight budget, our cost-effective approach is especially important.
- Together with you, we identify goals for the site.
- We ensure that your investment works for you.
Cost-effective, user-friendly, and functional: Your business or organization are well served by Content Management System (CMS) websites like WordPress and Drupal. Such a site is cost-effective and combines simplicity with the need for user-friendly, flexible functionality.
Scalable: A CMS website lets you start small and expand as you grow, allowing extra functionality when you need it (e.g. blog, membership options, etc.).
Adding & Updating Content
- With no need for honed technical skills or special software, anyone familiar with a word processor can use this system.
- You don’t need to know HTML.
- You can add an unlimited number of pages and content, using a user-friendly text editor, much like a word processor.
- No need for assistance from a web designer to make ongoing changes to your site content.
Basics of What a Website Should Contain
- Introduces the organization
- Introduces the main website categories of products/services
- Contains links to content of interest
- Standard web pages:
- About us
- Site policy/privacy, etc.
- Frequently added/updated content:
- Optimization for search:
- SEO meta tags (balanced catering to searchers and search engines)
Satisfaction guaranteed: You can receive a refund for a step if you are dissatisfied with that step. Once you have approved the work for a step, that payment is no longer refundable. Once a payment has been refunded, you cannot use unpaid work.
Full control and low risk: You can plan. You can grow.
- A cost-effective process – we break down design, development, and payment into simple projects and steps.
- Read: Billing in stages
A Modular Approach to Web Development
A small and medium company, start-up, or organization, often finds it difficult to envision exactly what type of website will best serve its goals.
We offer 2 options:
- WordPress: A medium, robust option that can be updated by the customer (see this site – 121WebDesign).
- Drupal: A larger, highly scalable, robust website that includes all the functionality of the smaller site, but can be developed further down the line to include a smorgasbord of options.
Our Websites Include Built-in Basic SEO
If you believe we can add value to your business, contact us,so we can learn your specific needs, give you with a price quote, and embark on your web project.
Contact us for more information.
[contact-form-7 id=”288″ title=”Info Request – Web Design”]