A Quick & Easy Process
Development of your website can be a quick and easy process:
- On receipt of answers to some simple questions, we will create a website that you can update and manage.
- Clear instructions regarding uploading content will be made available to you.
- If you do not yet have a domain, we will supply important information to guide you in choosing and purchasing an effective domain name.
Your website is:
- Easy to manage.
- Easy to navigate, so visitors to your website will enjoy a good user experience.
- Search engine friendly (we take Google and other search engines into account when designing and building your website).
Navigation: Needs to be straightforward and user-friendly. With good navigation, your visitor never gets lost nor stressed out, but is kept within your site for as long as possible, which increases the possibility that they’ll take action, e.g. leave personal details or take your offer.
You’re always in control: Full control of your content | Full access to files and database | Upload information (FTP).
- Further assistance in managing your website and its content. Once a website is complete it needs to be managed. You can easily take care of this yourself, or you may want someone to do this for you. We offer management services for those who don’t want to manage their own sites. This works well for many businesses and lets you stay focused on your business.
- Periodic maintenance. When managing a website in-house, you may wish that from time to time we go in and do a “clean up.” When several people work on a site there may be problems with consistency both visually and message-wise. Plugins also need to be updated from time to time.
- Setup and assistance in uploading your website to a hosting service of your choosing.
- Building additional capabilities for your site.
- Filling additional graphic design needs.
- Payment options: A bank of hours purchased. | Price quote and invoice. | A retainer arrangement.
- What type of website do you need?
- What does your website need to accomplish?
- Most business owners expect to be able to update content themselves.
- We offer a robust and fully manageable website platform.
Lightweight – WordPress contains numerous features.
- User-friendly text editor
- Contact form/s
- Blog posts and comments (can also function as articles)
- Picture gallery
WordPress is an excellent choice for a small company or start-up.
- WordPress is a state-of-the-art content management systems (CMS) for websites and blog creation. It keeps track of a site’s content, including texts, pictures, media, and documents such as MSWord or PDF, and more.
- Almost no technical skill is required for you to update content on your site.
Contact us for more information.