Do you need a cost-effective website and are not sure where to begin? You’ve come to the right place. Many managers and business owners aren’t clear on all features or functionality a website should have.
Why Hire Us?
- WEBSITES: We take all the complexity out of website building and create self-managed sites that include: Well-designed layout & functionality. | Never-get-lost navigation. | Websites that are easy to update and add content.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN: We provide high-quality graphics optimized for web and/or commercial printing. | Ready for international markets. | Adhering to leading branding guidelines and standards.
An Effective Website Works for You
- Design: Looks professional and can be viewed properly on desktop and mobile devices.
- Message: Purpose is clear immediately.
- Navigation: Intuitive – your visitor will never get lost.
- Updates: Easy and painless.
- Marketing: Increases exposure by taking advantage of the latest Internet technologies and trends.
- Images: Optimized for the web – fast loading with a high-quality look.
Why Some Websites Don’t Perform
- Site design lacks coordination.
- Navigation is poorly thought out and disorganized. Visitors cannot easily find information, they get lost, and leave.
- The site does not present a cohesive message.
- The message is not well-defined.
- The offer is not immediately clear to the visitor.
- There’s no clear path for the call-to-action.
- The website fails to offer something of value.
- Images aren’t optimized for the web.
- The site design contains bells and whistles that add no value.
You Need an Effective Web Presence
- A simple, sleek website will outperform a showy or gaudy one.
- If you’re operating on a tight budget, our cost-effective approach is especially important.
- Together with you, we identify goals for the site.
- We ensure that your investment works for you.
Cost-effective, user-friendly, and functional: Your business or organization are well served by a Content Management System (CMS) website like WordPress. Such a site is cost-effective and combines simplicity with the need for user-friendly, flexible functionality.
Scalable: A CMS website lets you start small and expand as you grow, allowing extra functionality when you need it (e.g. blog, membership options, etc.).
Adding & Updating Content
- With no need for honed technical skills or special software, anyone familiar with a word processor can use this system.
- You don’t need to know HTML.
- You can add an unlimited number of pages and content, using a user-friendly text editor, much like a word processor.
Basics of What a Website Should Contain
- Introduces your company and services
- Introduces the main website categories of products/services
- Contains links to content of interest
- Standard web pages:
- About us
- Site policy/privacy, etc.
- Frequently added/updated content:
A Modular Approach to Web Development
A small and medium company, a start-up, or an organization, often find it difficult to envision exactly what type of website will best serve their goals.
We offer a medium, robust option that can grow as your company grows:
- It’s easy to update without knowing how to code.
- You can add content anytime.
- You have full control and low risk: Once the website is complete, you’ll receive a backup to keep.
Contact us for more information.