A cost-effective process – we break down design, development, and payment into simple projects and steps.
Projects: All work is broken down into projects that each contain a number of steps. These also act as payment milestones:
STEP 1: Plan Together | Price Estimate | Order + Deposit of 50%*
- We work with you to determine how your website should look and the way it will function.
- You will receive a price estimate that outlines the scope of work and cost of each step of the project.
- You review/approve the proposal and agree to the terms.
- You receive a detailed invoice for a 50% of the project price. Once the invoice is paid, we continue to Step 2.
STEP 2: Design | Payment of 25%*
- Incorporates a look & feel that will help you compete in the marketplace.
- Includes an effective color scheme in keeping with your preferences.
- We create never-get-lost navigation.
- The site is posted to a temporary address so you can try it out.
- We modify according to your feedback and make suggestions.
- You receive a detailed invoice for a 25% of the project price. Once the invoice is paid, we continue to Step 3.
STEP 3: Build | Payment of 25%
- We build an SEO friendly website for you.
- We install functionality agreed upon in the price estimate.
- We add content agreed upon in the price estimate.
- You receive a detailed invoice for a remaining 25% of the project price. Once the invoice is paid, we continue to Step 4.
- This final payment indicates that you approve the finished project and is not refundable.
STEP 4: Launch/Delivery
- Following approval of the project via payment of the final installment, we will hand the site over to you:
- We will publish your content and release access to your website (incl. FTP and login information, zipped files & database).
- You will be given access to content editing instructions.
*Refunds: You can receive a refund for a step if you are dissatisfied with that step. Once you have approved the work for a step, that payment is no longer refundable. Once a payment has been refunded, you cannot use unpaid work.
STEP 5: Website Management
- We discuss with you the possibility of:
- Marketing strategies that ensure your website is seen.
- SEO optimization (in addition to the basic SEO, which is part of our basic web design)
- This will be a new project, requiring a price estimate and deposit (a repetition of the above process).
Contact us for more information.