Ideally, we deliver a design project together, so that we can all be happy and satisfied with the outcome.
What Do You Need?
- A logo
- Branding guidelines
How Long Will this Take?
Several factors decide the length of time required to complete your project :
- If you can provide feedback and information in a timely manner
- How quickly you approve each stage of development
- You pay for each stage according to agreement
What is Your Role?
The process enables us to work together smoothly and efficiently, in a timely manner. You can support the process successfully by:
- Approving each stage and giving feedback, and responding to our communications (e.g. email).
- Considering our suggestions that are intended for your benefit.
- Provide as requested:
- Color preferences: We need to know what color families you like/dislike. Example: Some people intensely hate green or are crazy about turquoise.
- Corporate identity & branding information (colors, fonts, branding guidelines document if available, etc.). We may request the actual font (for PC) if it is not widely available.
- Images: Any relevant images needed for company branding, product images that may be important for the design process.
- Texts such as company name, slogan, mission statement, etc. that can give us a better feel for the company goals and vision.
- Documents such as brochures that are related and can give a background understanding about the company.
- Examples of logos that you have seen elsewhere and like (or dislike) to give us direction.
- Feedback for various stages.
PLEASE NOTE: Collecting all the items and details required for the work process can be time-consuming. This information helps you plan ahead and make the experience quick and easy.
Contact us for more information.