Ideally, we deliver a design project together, so that we can all be happy and satisfied with the outcome.
What Do You Need?
- A website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website management
- Information about hosting or domains
How Long Will this Take?
Several factors decide the length of time required to complete your project :
- If you can provide feedback and information in a timely manner
- How quickly you approve each stage of development
- You pay for each stage according to agreement
What is Your Role?
The process enables us to work together smoothly and efficiently, in a timely manner. You can support the process successfully by:
- Approving each stage and giving feedback, and responding to our communications (e.g. email)
- Considering our suggestions that are intended for your benefit
- Provide as requested:
- Logo and other branding materials (in vector format – to save the cost of our having to recreate such items).
- Corporate identity information (colors, fonts, branding guidelines document if available, etc.). We may request the actual font (for PC) if it is not widely available.
- Images (images needed for company branding, product images, customer profile images, staff portraits).
- Texts (e.g. page copy, product descriptions, captions, etc. – we do minor editing but need the core text from you).
- Testimonials from customers.
- Documents that need to be downloaded from your site (.pdf, .doc formats).
- Videos that need to be embedded (e.g. YouTube URLs where we can find the embed code).
- Login credentials (for your server if you have one, domain, other relevant accounts).
- Feedback for various stages.
- … and additional needs that arise during the process.
PLEASE NOTE: Collecting all the items and details required for the work process can be time consuming. This information helps you plan ahead and make the experience quick and easy.
Contact us for more information.
[contact-form-7 id=”288″ title=”Info Request – Web Design”]