A Quick & Easy Process
Development of your website can be a quick and easy process:
- On receipt of answers to some simple questions, we will create a website that you can update and manage.
- Clear instructions regarding uploading content will be made available to you.
- If you do not yet have a domain, we will supply important information to guide you in choosing and purchasing an effective domain name.
Your website is:
- Easy to manage.
- Easy to navigate, so visitors to your website will enjoy a good user experience.
- Search engine friendly (we take Google and other search engines into account when designing and building your website).
Navigation: Needs to be straightforward and user-friendly. With good navigation your visitor never gets lost nor stressed out, but is kept within your site for as long as possible, which increases the possibility that they’ll take action, e.g. leave personal details or take your offer.
You are always in control: Full control of your content | Full access to files and database | Upload information (FTP).
- Further assistance in managing your website and its content. Once your website is complete it needs to be managed. You can easily take care of this yourself, or you may want someone to do this for you. We offer management services for those who don’t want to manage their own sites. This works well for many businesses and lets you stay focused on your business.
- Periodic maintenance. When managing a website inhouse, you may wish that from time to time we go in and do a “clean up.” When several people work on a site there may be problems with consistency both visually and message wise.
- Setup and assistance in uploading your website to a hosting service of your choosing.
- Building additional capabilities for your site.
- Filling additional graphic design needs.
A bank of hours can be purchased to cover these items, or, a retainer arrangement may be requested.
- What type of website do you need?
- What does your website need to accomplish?
- Most business owners expect to be able to update content themselves.
We offer two website platforms – both robust and fully manageable by you:
Lightweight – WordPress (this 121WebDesign site is an example): Can contain numerous features.
- A user-friendly text editor
- Site search
- Contact forms
- Blog posts and comments (can also function as articles)
- Picture gallery
WordPress is an excellent choice for a small company or start-up.
Comprehensive – Drupal: Can contain numerous features.
- User-friendly text editor
- Site search, including advanced search
- Blog functions
- Users & Roles and the ability to hide pages according to role permissions, etc.
- Picture gallery
Drupal is broad and flexible enough for a company with numerous departments and comprehensive content needs.
Drupal and WordPress are state-of-the art content management systems (CMS) for website and blog creation. They keep track of a site’s content, including texts, pictures, media (videos, presentations, etc.), and documents such as MSWord or PDF, and more.
Almost no technical skill is required for you to update content on your site.
Contact us for more information.
[contact-form-7 id=”288″ title=”Info Request – Webdesign”]